Trident Maple Bonsai
I purchased this Acer Buergeranum from Lone Pine Gardens in Sebastapol, CA in December of 2006. It was on consignment from a previous owner who had already done some of the styling. It has a lot of ‘issues’ which have provided good opportunity to practice and learn bonsai techniques.
Leave a Comment
Share this article
- Tweet this!
- Digg it!
- Add to Delicious!
- Share on Facebook!
- Share on Reddit!
- Stumble it
- Add to Technorati
- Subscribe by RSS
- Lemon Ginger and Honey in a Jar (Cold Buster!)
- How To Make Burrata Cheese (Step-by-Step Pictorial)
- Ripe Glenn Mango in Northern California = SUCCESS!!
- Ficus Bonsai Trunk Fusing Experiment
- How to Boil Farm Fresh Eggs (Step-by-Step Pictorial)
- Serrano Pepper Jelly
- Butterscotch Bird's Nest Cookies | Easter or Springtime Treat
- Cherimoya review: Bays, Pierce and Fino de Jete
- Alphonso Mango Tree in Northern California
- Northern California Mango Tree Update: Carrie, Lancetilla, Glen, Icecream