Japanese Maple Arakawa Bonsai
I purchased this Arakawa online from The Growing Grounds bonsai nursery who are located in North Carolina. It arrived here in a box on 12/17/07 and it was about 14 years old at that time. The Arakawa (translation ‘rough bark’) cultivar is known for its characteristic ‘cork’ bark which is my favorite aspect.
Leave a Comment
Share this article
- Tweet this!
- Digg it!
- Add to Delicious!
- Share on Facebook!
- Share on Reddit!
- Stumble it
- Add to Technorati
- Subscribe by RSS
- Lemon Ginger and Honey in a Jar (Cold Buster!)
- How To Make Burrata Cheese (Step-by-Step Pictorial)
- Ripe Glenn Mango in Northern California = SUCCESS!!
- Ficus Bonsai Trunk Fusing Experiment
- Butterscotch Bird's Nest Cookies | Easter or Springtime Treat
- Cherimoya review: Bays, Pierce and Fino de Jete
- Giant Sequoia Redwood Pre-Bonsai
- How to Boil Farm Fresh Eggs (Step-by-Step Pictorial)
- Salad in a Jar | Canning Jar Uses
- Northern California Mango Tree Update: Carrie, Lancetilla, Glen, Icecream